I'm Indiana Adams.
This is my blog.
I LIVE IN Atlanta.
About this blog:
In 2009, while living in Austin, Texas, I started a blog called Adored Austin and watched my audience grow from a regular readership of two (me and my aunt) to over a hundred thousand readers per month.
In 2014, my family relocated to Atlanta, Georgia. Since it made zero sense to have a blog called "Adored Austin" when I'm... you know... no longer living in Austin, I had to scramble and come up with something new. Enter: Indiana Elsewhere. It's me, elsewhere.
Adored Austin's archives are here on Indiana / Elsewhere as well as some cross posted material from Mom Jeans & Dad Jokes, which is a blog and podcast co-hosted by myself and my husband Chris.
About this zany cast of characters:
- Has an inordinate amount of Texas pride for someone who only lived there seven years.
- Once won a donut eating contest while nursing a baby.
- Spent more time writing this bio than she did birthing Caroline.
- Is steadily building his repertoire of "dad jokes".
- Believes most everyone can benefit from more protein and doing heavy lifting at the gym.
- Thinks Cool Ranch Doritos are better than original Nacho Cheese Doritos (he's wrong, obvs.)
- Was originally named June, but started going by her nickname full-time after Jude was born.
- Hangs out under Lucy's chair at mealtime since she's the messiest eater.
- Has been picked up by the tail and pinched on the mouth with nary a growl or snarl.
- Says he wants to be a pastor and an Olympic swimmer when he grows up.
- Describes his personal style as "east coast cool dude".
- On his fifth birthday presented a five point case as to why he should be allowed little Legos . We acquiesced.
- BIRTH STORY