Michael Jackson style
It's no secret that I was a giant Michael Jackson fan. I mean, really, you're talking to the girl who helped spearhead a world record breaking Thriller dance last year.
MJ was not only a trendsetter in music, but he was also a fashion trendsetter. To get an MJ inspired look, take a gander at the following:
1. Military Jackets
Far right: Fred Flare Sgt. Pepper Jacket. $80.
2. Red leather biker coats
Far right: Silence and Noise Red Motorcycle Jacket. Urban Outfitters $128.
3. White blazers and pants suits
Far right: Elizabeth and James Summer White Blazer. Shopbop $395.
Additionally, Etsy has a crazy collection of tribute t-shirts, already. Some of my favorites are listed below, because let's face it: as cute as that white blazer is, I can't be shelling out 400 smackers on that right now. Otherwise, I could eventually end up $400 million in debt like the King of Pop, too.
1. Rock with You t-shirt by JunkPrints. $30.
2. Hand printed MJ photo shirt by MRTdesigns. $30.
3. Retro Michael Jackson henley by JamJamtees. $24.99.
4. I heart MJ t-shirt by WorldPant. $15.
5. Limited edition tribute tee by FastTeez. $20.
6. Pop Art MJ print t-shirt by Baostudio. $18.
7. Organic cotton hand printed shirt by Urbarian. $30.
8. Red memorial t-shirt by pureGARAGE. $20.
9. King of Pop oversized printed tee by WorldPant. $15.