Someone high five me! I would like to thank Leproust Vintage for bestowing the "Kreativ Blogger" award onto me. Leproust Vintage has an envy-inspiring blog, so it truly is an honor to get that from someone as awesome as she is.
The cool thing about this award is that we're supposed to share seven interesting tidbits about ourselves and then we give out the award to seven other bloggers. So without further ado, here are my tidbits:
1. When I was a kid, I thought it was perfectly acceptable to wear costumes to school. I clearly remember wearing a grass skirt to school in the dead of winter one year.
2. About every other day, I say I'm going to get bangs and color my hair, but I can't man up to do it!
3. French tip, acrylic fingernails kind of freak me out, and I have no idea why!
4. I find all my best clothes and home decor at estate sales.
5. I'm from a tiny town in southern Indiana, where the nearest mall was two towns over.
6. My biggest fashion mistake: 7th grade. High water pants. Full length yearbook photo for student council.
7. My fashion weaknesses: moccasins, yellow dresses, gray sweaters, and skirts with pockets.
And now I honor the following seven bloggers with the Kreativ Award:
- Blue Colar Catwalk
- In Bug's Drawer
- Pop Your Fashion Pill
- Idée Géniale
- Beautify My Life
- The Punky Cucumber
Nominee Rules: • Thank the person who nominated you for the award• Copy the logo and place it on your blog• Link to the person who nominated you for this award• List seven things about yourself that people might find interesting• Nominate and post links to the seven Kreativ Bloggers you nominate• Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.