Trend Alert: Cat Shirts
I don't know how old I'll be when I finally decide that I'm going to give up ironic t-shirts for good. But that day is not today! And after seeing a whimsical cat t-shirt on LuLu*s and an incredibly hilarious kitten sweater on Lookbook.nu today, I'm convinced that these feline tees are the cat's meow!
1. pink baby panther tee: Wild Fox Couture, $64
2. hand sewn cat tee: Meow4ever on Etsy, $32
3. oversized cat tee with rhinestone eyes t-shirt: Beth Ditto for Evans, £24 GBP
4. upcycled cat tunic: Paramount Vintage on Etsy, $29.80
5. Ezekiel v-neck cat shirt: LuLu*s, $25
6. (vintage sweater not for sale) photograph from Lookbook.nu today.
So, what do you think? Which of these cat shirts is the pick of the litter? Would you buy one if you had extra money in the kitty? Or do these make you want to go catatonic? Are these shirts a fashion catastrophe? Or would you purr if you saw one in your next fall catalog?
[ba-da-DING!] Thanks, folks. I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses.