1. One of my legs is longer than the other. It's so bad that I'm supposed to wear a lift in my shoe, but I don't. You can kind of tell by the way I stand:
evidence: that right knee is lower and it's usually always bent to compensate!
2. Although I love gaudy and whimsical jewelry, I hardly ever wear dangly earrings. I usually just rotate between a pair of silver studs, pearls, or diamond studs (all gifts from Hubs).
I'm just crazy about Tiffany's!
3. I know that I am in desperate need of both a manicure and a pedicure but I rarely paint my nails. I don't like the upkeep. Also, from looking back at my senior portraits, I've decided that on me, French tip acrylic nails creep me out... but French tip toenails are worse!
You will never see a French tip toenail on this site. You may see toenails that need cutting or toenails that need polish, though! In this case, here's a broken toe (from last winter).
4. I own a pair of fake Uggs, and I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I do wear them in public in the winter. I got them at Texas Thrift, and I wore them on set when we filmed I Didn't Come Here to Die.
Don't judge me! At least I don't wear these with skirts or Nike shorts!
5. I strongly believe that this is the best video blog I have ever made:
This wasn't a weird blog tag or anything like that. I just realized that it's been a while since I've revealed quirky things about myself. If you have anything you'd like to ask me, you can always do so via my Formspring!