Giveaway: innovative t-shirt from Eighteenth
EDIT 10 July 2010: Winner announced! Thanks to everyone who entered and voted!
When I first saw Alexa Galler's t-shirt line Eighteenth, I immediately wondered, "Am I cool enough to wear something that cool?" Her shirts are awesome, and I swear they look like something a girl on The Sartorialist would be wearing while crossing the street on her way to a modeling go-see (except the model would be wearing pants... hopefully!):
See! I told you they were cool! I love that they're also available locally at Kick Pleat as well as some other shops around the country. My favorite part? It's a twist on the basic t-shirt! Alexa had this to say about her line:
Exploring the design possibilities of the beloved tee, Eighteenth is a series of black and white shirts that combine unique detailing with a minimalist sensibility. The T-Shirts are innovative, yet never over the top, and present a fashion forward alternative to a basic style.
But the coolest part? You can win one of these. I can almost promise you that wearing this will land you on the front page of Lookbook or Chictopia if you add a couple of the elements from the "Anatomy of a Fashion Blogger" list!
In good humor, Alexa has agreed to the most fun contest we've had on Adored Austin, yet! There are two ways to enter:
The first way to enter is the standard way. It gets your name in the draw jar once. Here's how to do that:
1. Make sure you're following Adored Austin either on Google Reader, Blog Lovin', Networked Blogs (fb app), or simply like it on Facebook
2. By Thursday, July 8th, leave a comment here saying:
- Your first name and last initial,
- What is your "favorite" fashion blogger stereotype is,
- Your email address* (so I can contact you if you win), and
- Your webpage and/ or your Twitter address (optional)
- Indiana A.
- I love hats that no one would actually wear in public!
- indiana at adoredaustin dot com
- www.adoredaustin.com/ @adoredaustin
1. Email me a photo of you doing your best "Aloof Fashion Blogger Pose" by Wednesday, July 7th to email@example.com (example). Links are okay, too!
2. In the email, make sure to include your first name and blog address so I can credit you accordingly.
3. On Thursday, July 8th, I'll post your photos and a poll where people can vote for the "best" pose.
4. The winner will get an additional five entries in the draw jar! This means, potentionally, you could dominate the draw jar with eleven entries (one for leaving a comment, five for submitting a photo, and five more for winning the pose-off).
Huge thanks to Alexa, the designer and owner of Eighteenth, for her generosity and sense of humor about my idea for the photo contest. I hope y'all are as excited about seeing the entries as I am! For now? Comment! Enter! Go!
*note: After the winner has been announced, the comment section will be deleted to ensure your privacy. I will never share your email address with others without your permission.