Entry period over. Thank you to all who entered! The winner was announced on 19 July 2010.
I've decided that Mondays need a little pick-me-up. Instead of doing my giveaways on Fridays, I'm now going to get the workweek started off right by doing 'em on Mondays. First up for Giveaway Mondays on Adored Austin? This incredibly cute dress from Austin's newest online boutique Peacock Plume:
Isn't this dress perfect for summer? I think with a blazer and tights, it could transition to the fall easily, too. That little chest pocket and the exposed zipper is precious!
You can win this dress in your size by coming up with a new, cute name for it. Here's how to do that:
1. Follow Adored Austin either on Google Reader, Blog Lovin', Networked Blogs (fb app), or simply like Adored Austin on Facebook.
2. Go to Peacock Plume and take a closer look at the dress you'll be naming.
3. By midnight this Friday, July 16th, leave a comment here saying:
- Your first name and last initial,
- Your name for the dress,
- Your email address* (so I can contact you if you win), and
- Your webpage and/ or your Twitter address (optional)
- Indiana A.
- I'd name this the "Indiana Adams adores Austin dress".
- indiana at adoredaustin dot com
- www.adoredaustin.com/ @adoredaustin
Please only one entry per person. Like usual, no need to repost or retweet this contest for extra entries. This contest is open to anyone so long as you have not won an Adored Austin giveaway in the past. I'll announce the winner on video next Monday, the 19th. Entries have to be received by Friday so that Holly and Cara (the owners of Peacock Plume) can go over all the suggestions and pick their favorite.
Extra special thanks to Holly and Cara and Peacock Plume for giving Adored Austin readers the chance to name and win this dress. If you haven't checked out Peacock Plume yet, you are missing out! Their selection reminds me of the Kimchi and Blue brand at Urban, except not as expensive. See for yourself and don't forget to check out their affordable summer sandals, too.
*note: After the winner has been announced, the comment section will be deleted to ensure your privacy. I will never share your email address with others without your permission.