If you read Austin Monthly, you may have seen this gem on page 74 in the April issue:
Because my Top 10 was in the style section of the magazine, I wasn't able to simply name my Top 10 favorite snocone flavors or my Top 10 favorite people. Here's what I chose:
1. Quirky animal jewelry- pictured: a piece by Trash ATX, available at Plain Ivey Jane.
2. My TIKKR watch- i.e. my newest obsession. I'm blaming my friend Nicole for this.
3. Vintage kimono jackets- pictured: one I picked up at an estate sale, last seen here.
4. Giant sunglasses- pictured: a purchase at Buffalo Exchange.
5. Trims at Birds Barbershop- I see Camillle, as seen here.
6. My Canon Rebel T2i- bought on the recommendation from my friend William.
7. Timi & Leslie Diaper Bag- found on Amazon.
8. Cupcakes- Mine are my favorite (I'm an awesome baker!), but Delish is a close second.
9. Kenra Silkening Gloss- found at Ulta, but I pilfered mine from my cousin (sorry, Puoy!).
10. TOMS shoes- pictured: my beloved wedges, first seen here.
If you're local to Austin, feel free to pick up April's Austin Monthly and flip to page 74 and laugh at my photo. I know I certainly did in the HEB checkout line last night!