It's gift giving season in the Adams household, and for our return we talk about some of the best gifts we've given each other and what kinds of gifts make good (and bad) gifts for kids.
AT A GLANCE:
Gift Giving & Receiving on a scale of 1-10 [1 = does not enjoy, 10= adores!]
- Indiana recommends: The Five Love Languages and The Five Love Languages of Children
- Does Threadless still exist? Yes. Does Bob Nanna still work for Threadless? No.
- Mentioned gifts Indiana has liked: no-frills sewing machine, entry level serger, & sewing lessons at Austin's Stitch Lab, nose hair trimmer, bread machine, gold ball earrings, UGG slippers.
- Mentioned gifts Chris has liked: Led Zeppelin box set, engraved collar stays, grill cover, butcher lessons at Atlanta's Pine Street Market, boning knife, LL Bean Slippers, UGG sweatpants.
- Red Envelope (one of Indiana's favorite places to get gifts) got folded into Personal Creations, but you can still get some of their great gifts here.
- Want, need, wear, read: limiting gifts during the holidays (via Apartment Therapy).
CONVO OF THE SHOW:
INDIANA: Jesus only got three gifts from the wise men, so do our kids need to get more gifts than Jesus Himself?
CHRIS: You're on shaky ground there. I'm not sure about your exegesis.
- Best gift you've ever given? Received?
- Worst gift?
- Favorite gifts for kids?
- Do you give your significant other a list for gift ideas?
- How important is gift giving in your family?
- Connect with Indiana on Instagram under @indianaadams