Episode 09 / Bless this Mess
We return from vacation to a house less messy than when we left. See how long that lasts and why we have trouble keeping a tidy house.
This episode at a glance:
Percentage of our daily household mess
- It's Not Mess, it's Creativity [via NYT]
- Locker decorating is a national craze, started by two enterprising mothers from Texas. [via Dallas Morning News]
- Go ahead: elevate your kids' locker space thanks to Locker Lookz. Make sure to get the motion activated mini-chandelier.
- Books referenced: (1) From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (2) The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.
- Top five messes: (1) Jude dumps contents of refrigerator (not pictured). (2) Caroline paints Jude's room. (3) Jude dumps bulk printer ink, (4) Jude glues paper to wall to draw on, (5) Jude dumps powered sugar (video!). Honorable mention: Caroline and Jude discover mommy's makeup.
- Parents: what is the biggest mess your kid has ever made?
- Be honest: are you messy or tidy? Is it the same at work?
- How much does personality type play into being messy or not?
- Connect with Indiana and see family shenanigans on Instagram!
- Keep that iTunes loving coming. We *think* we have one last week to be eligible for New & Notable! We move up in the iTunes store listings when we have more reviews, and it's how more people can find our show. Thank you!
- Use 'dem share buttons below and share us with a friend.